IMPORTANT TO READ Sorry+ New Laptop + The Hobbit+ New 2014 Stuff

Mood: Happy
Food/Drink: Tea and left over McD's
Time: 11:15 AM
Music: Say it, Just Say It by the Mowgli's

Image
Image
Image

I've missed blogging on here it has been too long D: Oh my gosh I am so so sorry for my lack of updating stories and letting everyone know what I'm alive.
Image
I AM BACK! I AM ALIVE! I know that I commented on a few peoples profiles and blogs but other than that I have not been on Mibba much. Have no fear! I am back to the homeland and will be updating soon before Christmas, and even made a layout :) Like it? Winter theme!!!

CHRISTMAS IS IN FREAKING TWO DAYS GUYS!!!!!!!!
Image
Image
Are you getting anything that you know of? Did you get someone something? What do you do for Christmas if you celebrate it? If you don't then what do you celebrate and do? Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!!

I've got a new laptop!

Which is mostly why I've been absent because I'm trying to get everything updated on it and getting used to the keyboard
Image
Image
while trying not to stab Windows 8 it is so weird and messed up like my god I need to find the shut down button and it takes me forever to figure it out. I do though love that I have a bigger lap top, this one is for my banner making and stories. My old one is just going to be filled with music and is my back up.

Now onto movies!
I went the a premiere for The Hobbit: DOS :D I even dressed up
Image
Image
Image
Image
The movie was so amazing with the acting being freaking just wonderful, the jokes ans humour, and I have a huge crush on the following now for some reason.
Thorin and Thranduil my GODs they are super attractive :D
Image
Image

A HUGE THANK YOU TO Elf Ravi. for making a trailer as a Christmas gift for my story There is a House, please do give her some love and credit by watching the trailer or even going on her profile. She's pretty damn awesome :) [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS7RfCdJ2Ok[/youtube]

NEW 2014 STUFF

Stories

Avengers/Marvel Related

Tony Stark/Iron Man

Become the Enemy
Image Image
Summary: Having enough with being the hero, dealing with SHIELD being up his ass all the time, and dealing with a bad break up with Pepper. Tony decides if he can't live up to being a hero than he might as well Become the Enemy, dragging his new southern belle assistant with him into the dark side where there is a Jarvis and a robot named Dummy.
"I thought you were the hero?"
"Yeah I thought so too, but you know? Being the enemy is just more fun."
Loki Laufeyson

Human
Image
Image
Summary: Post Avengers and Pre Thor Dark World AU. Loki escaped being thrown into Asgard prisons by using his last bit of magic to escape, landing himself in Ohio where he changes his hair and name everything who he was in New York gone. Living with his girlfriend, having a normal mortal job while his magic slowly returns. Loki is finally happy with life without wars and the tessarct trapping his mind. Until he's been found and dragged back into the life he wanted to escape.
"Why does everyone think you're so bad for me?
"Aubrey, I never said I was a good man."
"Too bad I don't think you are and even if you were this monster. I would not give a damn, I love you for the good man you've become.
My Chemical Romance/Danger Days

Gotcha

Image
Image
Summary: It was another day in Battery City for Jennifer until the Fabulous Killjoys decided to raid and take her hostage. From the world of Black and White to the Zones of colours, everything changes once the pills are taken away and memories are regained.
"You look familiar."
"Yeah I've been told that since you've captured me as hostage."
" We saved you, you will be thanking us once the drugs are out of your veins."

Blog

I will be posting blogs on new music starting in January :)

That is all,
Much love!
Clara
xxx
December 23rd, 2013 at 07:27pm