Interview with Pandillero

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely Pandillero

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I started when I was 15 for a little bit, June 28, 2008.

What is your primary genre to write?
Action and romance c:

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
The people I meet, the amazing stories I read, and the layout customizer lol!

What is your inspiration for your stories?
The need to bring more Latin/Hispanic themes on this website.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
That's a toughie, I can't really say.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
Yes, yes I do. I took two years of web design and one year of digital design.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
More Spanish speaking people!

Personal questions:
How old are you?
21, though I still get mistaken for a teenager.

Do you have any pets?
2 amazing asshole cats c:

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I don't travel often. I've only ever been to Las Vegas. I want to visit the farm I grew up on in Mexico.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
I don't watch a lot of TV anymore. My favorite movies are The Dark Knight and Sin Nombre.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Iration, they are a great reggae band :)

What is your favorite food?
Mexican! Oh my God.

What is your favorite color?
Red like the color of my enemy's blood. ;)

What is your favorite animal?
Felines of all kinds.

What is the meaning of your username?
The meaning of my username is nothing too personal. Pandillero (pahn-dee-yero) means gangster, and I've always had this interest and fascination with gangs and stuff. I would never join or anything, I'm just intrigued by them. Mostly the gangs of Central America though.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
December 23rd, 2013 at 09:15pm