Attempting to keep up with popculture // sending nudes is bad for you

Am I the only one whos just found out about Dylan Sprouse's leaked nudes? I'm sure there are mixed reactions but whenever stuff like this happens people blame Disney (I.e Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, Raven Simone) and there's always a negative reaction. However I will admit to posting less than appropriate pictures online before and I'll be damned if I'm the only one so don't see this blog as slut shaming or whatever. Sending naked pictures or semi-naked pictures is not smart and its not safe. Especially if you're underage because come on that's porn and some creepy creep is going to get off to you and do you really want an enlarged naked picture of you on some 50 year old mans wall. Thats sick.

I get that you think its someone you can trust but people change and if you were to have a falling out who knows what someone would do with pictures of you. Its the perfect blackmail. There are hundreds of webpages dedicated to "exposing" girls (and guys but mostly girls) who send nudes and making them out to be sluts or hoes or thots or whatever is it you say. When I posted naked pictures or sent them to people I'd never even met it was because I wanted attention, even though.I was young and it was the wrong attention to be coming from people twice/thrice my age I craved it and that caught up with me.

I wont go into details but I will never even take another naked picture and im of age now. If you're under 18 its illegal to have a naked picture of yourself in your possesion and you don't want to be labeled as a sex offender. That stays with you for the rest of your life. Seriously think before you do something like that. Maybe youve done it before and nothing bad happened and your boyfriend promised he wouldn't show anyone (even though we all watch lifetime and we know they always show that one person) but its not worth it. There are people who will like you even not knowing how you look naked. If all else fails just show them in real life.

Also, Dylan Sprouse is 21 and completely legal but still, Zack and Cody still airs on tv and if some 9 year old little girl with a thing for blondes googles his name and a peen shows up she will be scarred for life. When he's
December 24th, 2013 at 05:47pm