Interview with Pocky_1691

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely Pocky_1691

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
Around October of 2012.

What is your primary genre to write?
I don't have a primary genre. Just different ones with plenty of smut.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
People here give me feedback and/or talk to me on Mibba. I didn't get that on other writing sites.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
Many different things. I could hear a song, or watch tv and a new story idea or idea for a chapter update will pop in my head.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
I don't think I could ever have just one, hahaha. I would say Zacky Vengeance; RachTheBat Synful Shadows Matthew Sanders; Mrs. Shadows and Brian Haner Jr

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
No. I haven't learned how. I have one story with a layout that was made by Embracing Shadows.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
A "like" button would be cool, for stories, blogs, even comments. To change, I would say all the bullying that's been going around lately.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I'm 21, but I sure don't always act like it, hehe.

Do you have any pets?
A cat named Claudius, that I adopted from the humane society. He looks like Garfield from the newspaper funnies.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
Every time I visit California, I have an amazing time. I love it.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
Tv show would be Supernatural. Movie would be Kill Bill.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Avenged Sevenfold and My Chemical Romance

What is your favorite food?
Chicken Wings. I could eat those for days and never get sick of them.

What is your favorite color?
I like many colors like different blues, purples, and greens.

What is your favorite animal?
Foxes and Wolves. I think they're so awesome and adorable!!

What is the meaning of your username?
I thought of Pocky from Pocky- the Japanese candy. 1691 is numbers I randomly thought up that are a little catchy, to me anyway :)

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
December 25th, 2013 at 04:01pm