Banners | Christmas | Mibba

Hello there everyone!

First and foremost, I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I hope you had fun with your friends and family and I hope you got everything you wanted/needed.

Now we're in the home stretch to a new year. This year just flew by, I can't believe that it's almost over. Where is all the time going?

Anyways, today I was working on the new photoshop my family got me for Christmas and I have made a banner for a new story. And I'm not very good at making banners, but I would like to know what you guys think of the one I made.

Image

So that's the banner, it's not amazing like some peoples, but I think it's pretty good. I would like to practice a little more, so I can probably make a couple of banners for you guys if you are interested.

But overall what do you think? And if you are curious about the story, you can find it here: Midnight Memories.

Not quite sure where that story is going, but if you read it and like it maybe leave some feedback or recommend it perhaps.

And the final thing I would like to cover is just Mibba in general. Maybe it's just me, but this place just doesn't seem to be lively anymore. It seems harder to make friends on here and that saddens me a little bit, because I love this place. Though the more I come on and see less interaction...the more reluctant I am to come on.

Is that just me? Am I just being whiny and touchy?

I just would really like to have some friends on here and you know connect over writing and such. I dunno, Mibba, I just want the magic of this place to come back. Because a couple of years ago it was thriving, or at least I thought it was.

Well, leave a comment, send me a message, anything you like.

Have a lovely rest of your holiday everyone!

-Crystel
December 26th, 2013 at 02:11am