Christmas, Records/Record Players, Books, Writer's Block and Concerts.

Hello, All!

I want to start off by saying Merry Christmas- to those of you who celebrate it- and Happy Holidays-to those of you who don't!

For Christmas today, I recieved a turntable, some records, a copy of my FAVORITE book (The Fault In Our Stars by John Green), and concert tickets to see my two favorite bands- Bring Me The Horizon(small congrats to Oli, who got engaged today!) and Of Mice & Men(thank the Gods Austin's still single).

Penny For Your Thoughts?:

-What did you get for Christmas? What's your favorite present you recieved?

-What's the best way to care for records? (how do you clean them, how do you keep them from getting scratched, how do you suggest storing them)

-What's your opinion(for those of you who read it) of The Fault in Our Stars? (Things you LOVED, things you didn't care for, things you would've changed) ((No major spoilers please, those who haven't read it and read the comments on this shouldn't have to suffer the fate of the plot being ruined))

-Any tips for getting over writer's block? (I know; the age old question. I think it's an Ancient Chinese Secret. What's YOUR advice though?)

-Lastly, my favorite question! Any tips for concerts? (OM&M and BMTH in February will be my first concert ever and I don't know what to expect.... Should I avoid the pits, or jump right in? What should I expect while moshing if I do get stuck in? What should I expect of the performers, for those of you who have seen either band live? If I want to stay after the show and meet the bands, where's my best bet to see them? How should I approach them? Halpppp!) ((sorry I'm such a newb x3))

Thanks for your thoughts! <3
December 26th, 2013 at 03:26am