what the pug is going on with me? (read for important news!)

well, i have a few updates, so sad none of this is to say to check your mail later for an update from me. and the title credit goes to my shirt from forever 21 which says, what the pug. hahaha

i've been busy, guys, switching jobs, college, birthdays, trips, christmas, no computer, basically living with my sister. and i know thats no excuse and i'm so terrible sorry, i'm a terrible writer.(i'm actually awesome, but i'm terrible for not updating, i give you all that)

1. i turned 20! yay! no there werent any drugs or alcohol to which i was pretty sad, to be honest. (not actually, but a new videogame would have been nice)

2. i am working on my stories, but since i have become a controlling ocd writer, i need to make sure i am doing as posible to send a chapter really good, my last chapter from oh, catastrophe that is my austin carlile & shayley bourget, non slash fic, was changed 4 times! i changed the plot to follow that line. shit, seriously. i dont know why but it used to be easier, the same goes with memories remain, i have a shit load written in paper, well like a guide of where i wanna take it but i have no idea how to put it down on words. and it sucks.

3. i have the spawn of a mosquito. seriously, i was like yeah, im focusing on the jimmy story and then boom! austin carlile happened! and then boom! shayley happened (might not in the same order) but shit i was caught up in the line of a story with this two, that i even dreamt about it. haha. and now, i saw catching fire... and i have huge josh hutcherson feels. nothing less to say, i've been reading a lot of jhutch fanfic. dammit,

4. i am posting my carlile/bourget story of ofmiceandmenfanfiction.com, becuz i get better feedback, this site seems to belong to a7x, because i dont know.. >.< haha, i get really aweosme feedback on a7x stories here and excellent feedback on om&m there, thats how it rolls for me, but i will try to still update here, just letting you all know, it gets posted there first.

5. since i have issues with my mind, i've been thinking, would you guys want me to keep memories remain or delete that story and write a short one, to finalize it? when i say short i mean like 5 chaps, long, but 5 maybe 6 with epilogue.. what do you think?

6. i quit my job! and i am working again, which is good, i am making more than my old job and no nut fucking guys stalking me with false fucking words around me that i might actually have to kill to be at peace. haha (long story short: a guy played me, tho i didnt paid him much attention cause i didnt felt the 'same way as he did', i was feeling bad for not feeling it and now! i feel great, i treated him like a piece of crap!).

7. i love you guys.

8. i got 'this is a wasteland for christmas.' i cried. a lot. seriously

9. i have weekends off and since i have josh feels, i need to do something to let out that new frustration towards joshua... maybe a shot.

10. thanks for baring with me and shit, i can see i'm not the only one with issues, my fav writers are also gone mia, so i wish their situation get settled soon for the better just as i wish mine does.

anyways, leave me comments on what would you like me to do, i have a few stories unfinished and stuff and i wanna know what would you guys want me to do with them, i appreciate the feedback and support.

xoxo
fabz/antivist.
December 26th, 2013 at 06:04pm