Comeback Kid

Wow, can you say comeback of the year? I'm finally back online, and I've updated six stories in three days.

All with decently long chapters. So there.

Anyways, I'm off computer restriction, but I'm currently on the laptop my mom is sharing with me, since my normal computer is all torn up and being shifted to a new computer(Jesus, finally), and my dad won't let me have Google Chrome on the new computer, and I refuse to use Internet Explorer because it sucks.

Other than that, I've literally done nothing but go to shows and meet awesome band members and maybe, possibly, accidentally have sang onstage at SOMA during Scream It Like You Mean It tour with Capture The Crown. I met Kyle Pavone from We Came As Romans on the side of a street in San Diego, and that was fucking cool.

I also have a boyfriend now

Yeah, talk about what the fuck.

I don't even know. I'm trying to get back in the swing of writing again, and I think I'm getting there. I've got three weeks off from school, so I'm going to try to update all of my posted storied at least once. And I mean all of them.

Why?

Why the fuck not. :)

Anyways, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and happy holidays in general!
December 27th, 2013 at 06:11am