27/12/13 - A New Year and a New Yours Synfully!

Hey everybody, it's been a very long time since I came to this site or posted anything on it so I don't really know if anybody is even reading this but if you are then I would like to apologise for my lack of activity over the past months.

My life became very hectic with a number of personal things going off and I never really found the time to sit down, let alone write something. However, things seem to be looking up and I can officially say that I will be resuming my writing which includes old stories and some new ones that haven't left my brain for a long time.

I would specifically like to take the time to send a huge apology to Zacky Vengeance; as we write a story together and I left you in the lurch without so much of an explanation. I am so sorry to do that to you and I wish it didn't happen like that. I completely understand if you have moved on from that story and don't want to carry on writing it, it has been an awfully long time since I updated it. I hope you accept my apology because I owe you a lot of making up.

So, it's nearly the start of 2014 and I am ready to write again!

20 Days of You will be continued as soon as possible and then will be regularly updated once again but it is nearing the end so it will finally get there!

Also, there are a bunch of unwritten/unposted one shots I owe a lot of people on here that I never got round to and I can promise they will be really soon. I'm hoping at least one every two weeks.

In the mean time, I have other one shots and stories coming your way so I hope you will all check them out and enjoy them.

2014 will definitely be the year I try to come back with all the best stories I can provide you with. I hope all of you had a great Christmas and will have a wonderful new year!
December 27th, 2013 at 06:38pm