So, I went shopping...

Today, I went shopping. I spent $60 of my Christmas money, and saved $60 for when I go to Pennsylvania on Sunday.

Over all, I'm very proud of myself. I spent all of my "spendable" money, and got some pretty nice things!

I got Organix Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo, conditioner, and penetrating oil for my hair. I also got a studded headband and a pair of CZ hoops. I got two necklace and earring sets for me; one gold and CZ infinity, and one gold and CZ sideways cross. Then, out of the kindness of my heart, I got some things for other people.

I got a rainbow leopard printed hoodie for my little sister, Nyrie. I got a "Grandmother" necklace for - who else? - my grandmother. Then, surprising myself, I got a three pack of totes adorbs onesies for my step-sister Nikita's unborn baby, Nyla.

Now, I don't really know Nikita too well, since I've only been around her for a total of like, two days. The most expensive thing I got today was for her baby girl. It's Child of Mine by Carter's, so that's probably why. I mean, they're so cute! One of them is light pink with a monkey face on it. The second one is white with monkeys, owls, and giraffes on it. The third one is leopard print with a pink bow at the top. I didn't feel obligated to do this, I just felt that it would be nice to do. Yes, I can be a nice person!

So, yeah. I got all of that for $60, and I'm super duper proud. Oh, and my Christmas was amazing, thank you for asking :)

I got loads of stuff. I got a replacement iPod (since I lost my other one in the move). I got tons of clothes. I got jewelry and perfume (Meow and Purr by Katy Perry!). I got a new Kathy Van Zeeland purse, and well... you get the point.

I leave on Sunday to go to Pennsylvania for a week (can't wait!). I also have been "going" with this boy, Nealy. He's purely amazing! It'll be our one month anniversary on the 5th of January <3

So, yeah. How was your Christmas?
December 27th, 2013 at 09:20pm