Happy Birthday, Hayley Williams!

Today (December 27, 2013) is the birth date of one of my biggest inspirations, Hayley Williams!

She's turning 25 and I can't believe how far she and the guys have come with Paramore. The music they've made has definitely helped me and saved my life and I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for her. Hayley's just an amazing role model to me. She's beautiful, her voice is amazing, and the best part is that she's just herself. She's not afraid to admit that she's done some stupid stuff and that in a way, some of the bad things that have happened in her life made her stronger.

Because of the media, some people make her out to be a diva, but she's not. She's way down to Earth, she's silly, and nothing makes her happier than being surrounded by the people she loves and making music for all the fans that look up to her, Jeremy, and Taylor. I'm one of those people and I'm so glad that she's still working hard and doing what she loves because she's saved me. She's helped me love myself and she's helped me get through some shitty times. All of Paramore have. So once again, Happy Birthday, Hayley! Thank you for everything and I hope your birthday turns out amazing!

Also, she's a Capricorn. I'm a Capricorn, too. This is why we should be best friends.

Now, Hayley gif appreciation!

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image


Deuces.
December 28th, 2013 at 12:18am