My broken dreams

Looking back at all the stories and notes and stuff that my ex made me, I now realize that he did love me before, but he doesn't anymore. We planned on getting married, having a honeymoon in Paris, and having kids, then growing old together and die together, but now he has to do it with another woman because now, I'm engaged to another.

The man I thought I was going to marry, had ended up blowing up in my face completely, and his too, just because I gave another guy one last kiss.

He deserved it because of how bad I hurt him to go to my ex again, so I gave it to him, and the ex I was dating at the time, dumped me and went for another girl.

Everyone looked at me like I was a bad guy for awhile until I flipped the tables on him and made him look worse than I felt when he told his friends about mine and my current bf's kiss when him and I were dating.

It's so depressing to know that I keep this little stories of the love we had or wanted to share together around, because now if I even look at a chapter of a story I've made, my heart sinks lower and lower into my chest again, like my heart is broken apart and destroyed once again.

Life is going great for me and my current bf right now, but not so much for my ex anymore, but I wish it would. At least he has a gf who hates me and loves him, so its whatever to me now.

I just hate how he looks so negatively at the situation between my bf and me, and he asks why do I want to talk to him and be his friend again when..... he was my best friend in the 8th grade, and now, he's just somebody who hates me, just like half of the assholes and fake bitches who are on this Earth.
December 28th, 2013 at 01:54am