Shameless Plugging and a Lulie Belle Introduction to Endportal Kitten.

Image


Hi Mibba!

Image


How are you, gorgeous readers!

So this is @ Lulie Belle trying to get @ Endportal Kitten (aka Rachel)'s page up and running. We've officially got her linked to the two stories she doesn't really want to take credit for... (or well one story, the other she's quite fond of.)

Image


I'm basically like a newbie with all the new mibba changes. I've only been around them for about 6 months to a year, but I like to think I'm pretty good at it. I did have a mini meltdown when we couldn't get the co-author thing to work for a few hours. Either I'm just really dense (which I really am) or Mibba just didn't like me for a few hours. I think it was a bit of both...

Anyways. Enough about dumb old me. Let's talk about Rachel!

It was her bright idea to come up with the story Lunacy. All I did was come up with the title and wrote the first chapter (which she edited and fixed all the ?'s in which I hate so much!)!

But please go read it.

It's about a demonic teddy bear who takes over one child's life, a sister duo, in which one sister murders the other, and a little girl who is a pathological serial killer. They all live in an insane asylum. It gets so much better.

There are twists and turns and loop-the-loops. You'll think you're on the best rollercoaster ride of your life. So please go read it.

Thanks & Goodnight!
Lulie Belle writing for Endportal Kitten

PS. Please don't report me for this. I promise it'll be the first and last time I write a blog for Rachel, she'll have to start doing her own eventually since she wants to find some awesome stories to read and comment on. (she doesn't like fan fics though.) Just so you know.
December 28th, 2013 at 05:16am