Am I Weird? || Story News || Other News

Hey mibba!

Over the years I've been studying a well known killer. Jack The Ripper. Now let me explain before you all begin to judge me. I've always been fascinated in that sort of stuff. There's just something about it that makes me want to study things like that. I heard about Jack The Ripper during History class back when I was 12 years old (Year 8/Second year of high school), I suddenly wanted to know more about this person, I wanted to research everything, I wanted to know what made him do what he did. More importantly I wanted to see if I could crack the case of who was Jack The Ripper.

Now recently, one of my friends found all my work from studying this person and basically called me sick, twisted, weird creep which really hurt me because she's a good friend of mine.

Am I really weird for taking an interest in something that is different from everything else?

Story News

Unfortunately I'm finding it difficult to find the motivation to actually write any chapters for any of my stories. I understand it must be frustrating for my readers but believe me it's just as frustrating for me. I can't promise any regular updates at the moment because the inspiration just isn't there, not to mention I'm beginning to lose my creative side because in all honesty I'm getting worse with my own problems/illnesses which is leading me to believe that no-one actually cares about my writing which probably isn't true but I still believe it.

I will try to write something, even if it is small updates because I hate leaving my readers waiting and I hate letting my readers down.

Other News

As I said above, my problems are getting worse. I'm not posting this for attention so don't bother accusing me of it. I am trying to make myself better but it's just not happening and it's making my days even harder to get by. I hate it, I really do but no matter how hard I try to push through this I just end up going backwards. My best friend/on/off boyfriend is constantly on my mind due to his own lifestyle and I'm slowly losing my sanity.

Hopefully I'll be back to being myself again, until then I apologise to all of you for my ways at the moment.

Much love.
December 28th, 2013 at 09:28pm