New Layout!!! + Supernatural stuff contest thingy

Guys! I got a new layout, as y'all can see. It's Supernatural theme! I love SPN and Castiel, Lucifer, Dean, Sam, Bobby, Crowley and John. Hunting things, it's the family business. Pie! Stanford! Angel of the Lord! King of Hell! Mary! Winchesters! Sioux Falls! Lawrence! Satan! Demon! Fallen Angel! Can y'all match these up with who they belong to? If you can you get a personalized one-shot (with the person of y'all choice) with a layout.

-----------------------------------------------------

If you can match these quotes to the person and season then you'll get a personalized two-shot (with the person of y'all choice) with a layout.

"Sorry if it's a bit chilly. Most people think I burn hot. It's actually quite the opposite."

"No chick-flick moments."

"Who designed this thing? NASA?"

"Oh. Excuse me, ladies. I think I need to confer with our fearless leader for a minute. Why not go get washed up for the orgy?"

"Everything is in here. I mean everything. From the racist truck to – to me having sex. I'm full-frontal in here, dude."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Comment your answer! Guess what I found today! An Supernatural website with games and crap! I'm going to leave the link right now! http://www.thewinchesterfamilybusiness.com/ Check it out!
December 29th, 2013 at 07:29am