Banished From Church [Update] || My Neighbours

Banished From Church (Update)

If anyone of you read my last blog post you'll know what I'm on about. If not then read it here so you understand.

So basically I went to the church this morning to apologise, when I arrived I was told by the church keeper or whatever they're called that the priest was at a different church at the other side of town. So I took the hour journey to the far side of town to see him. In all fairness I didn't expect a warm welcome from him. He wouldn't talk to me inside the church so we stood outside, I didn't even get to speak when I was informed that I am now banned from every church in my town.

So being the total dipshit I am, I asked why. He told me that the devil was not welcome in the house of god and that I will be banished back to hell. This is ridiculous if I'm honest. Yes I found what happened completely hilarious but it wasn't my fault. My phone played Morte et Dabo on its own accord, I was exhausted and I didn't like the wine. He also went to go on that my music is a sin and that if I continued to listen to it that god would not forgive me of my sins. Are you kidding me? By now I was furious, I'm not religious. I'm an atheist and here I had someone basically shoving their religion down my throat as he kept rambling on and then, this is the best bit. He offered to have someone perform a fucking exorcism on me.

An exorcism.

Do you realise how bloody ridiculous this is? I was an out cast in my town before this whole thing and now I'm even more of an out cast. On my way home I was told by church goers that I should leave town, that I should be sent to hell. My best friend's parents are even trying to get a restraining order against me so I don't go near my best friend.

I'm furious over this whole thing.

My Neighbours

So basically this relates to the above post. My neighbours are the nicest of people to start with. Some of them have young kids as well. My whole damn neighbourhood has turned against me, they've been telling their children to stay away from me because I'm dangerous.

Do I look or sound dangerous? All I want to do is live my life (or not live it) without then throwing out stupid rumours about me. It's actually so bad, that I have to sit in my room with my windows locked and my blind shut because I'm scared of what's going to happen to me. I never meant for any of what happened to happened but it did. I've tried to apologise but it's no use.

I'm the victim yet they're acting like I've committed murder.
December 29th, 2013 at 04:26pm