Every Comment an Inspiration!

This is a pretty unnecessary blog but I'm pretty happy right now.

I comment swapped with a user today and although I believe that a lot of the Mibbians I've asked for comments from or something have forgotten or are busy or they just really don't like my works, the comment I got really made me appreciate the ones I do get.

I'm really iffy with the story right now, Undergrowth, if I haven't whored it out enough, and it's always the one comment that really gives me the last push to get through the end bit of the chapter I'm working on.
I only ask people for comments because I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong and how it sounds. I proofread my works again and again and again and keep them with me the important ones on Skydrive and my lappy so I can look back at them and when I get a comment at least one, with what I'm doing right, I feel now I have some more footing and I know where to go from there, in the right direction.

So yeah, although my plotline for the story is at my home, I'm going to try and finish up the chapter I'm working on so I can proofread a few times maybe send it to someone willing to take a looksee and post it and get the chapters regular again! Oh, I've also made a layout of the cabin they're in! In my writing time I did this, I'm such a bad author. It's here, I'll try to update it and give the links as they come out. The outside is actually not grass around the cabin, it's more woodchip/flat land but I didn't see that on the site.

Tl;dr? Thanks for the comments guys, they're very much appreciated.

- Tchao!
December 30th, 2013 at 02:32am