Breaking Point

I am totally nearing my breaking point. I have had a house full of literally at least ten people for the past nine days. I am used to three others besides me, we are all quiet or kept to ourselves. Ever since my sister and her husband flew in from another country and we surprised my brother with her visit, him and his family have been staying here. That is two kids, sometimes four at a time plus him and his wife. Then his wife brought along her brother and their mother! That is twelve people crammed into my house from eight in the morning to ten to eleven at night and now they've brought their dog! As I said in my previous blog I am so stressed that I am ready to blow my lid at someone.

I need silence and there is absolutely none in this house the only quiet hours are from around 11-12 at night to 7-8 in the morning and in that time if I don't sleep I am screwed at around 8 in the morning when everyone starts to make a lot of noise in my house.

I am going to take my mibba friends advice because I finally bought some new headphone buds and I can finally use my mp3. I will be plugging in my foot massage/bath as soon as I am done writing this and I am going to say f it if someone sees my writing over my shoulder. Maybe they shouldn't be so frigen nosy. If they don't like reading gay/lesbian writing then they shouldn't be spying over my shoulders because I really want to write. If they have a problem with naughty scenes then the same goes they should keep their noses in their own business because I have a lot of contest entries to read and they can kiss my assbutt if they have a problem with it.

I have finally broken, I am ready to say f you if someone bothers me in my house tonight. I need silence and relaxation and if they bother me they better be ready for a burning ass. Figuratively speaking obviously. My fiance is ready to crack too, if my nephew asks to play a game with us tonight he is going to say no, even though many consider games to be kid like, us adults like relaxing away from the kids by playing them. Besides the little brat has his own xbox to play so its not like he has nothing to do at all. My fiance is ready to go to my grandparents if they don't go home sometime this week and thats saying something. He enjoys playing games after work so him giving up one or two of his weekend days to just have silence shows how bad he is cracking.

If this continues for much longer I am afraid that I am going to snap at someone really badly and hurt their feelings, but I only have so much patience. The three year old girl is such a brat that if you tell her not to do something or to be careful with something she flat out says I hate you, I don't like you anymore. I know when my brothers older daughter used to do that they let her know not to and that it hurts peoples feelings. This one her mom lets her do anything she wants, she whines until she gets her way and she never has timeouts. The boy has kicked my sisters husband in the nads quite a few times since they've been here and no one does anything. He clings to my brother in law and never leaves him alone.

My sister and her husband live alone with their dogs so they aren't used to people being loud or any other noise being made that they aren't creating. They are so high strung that they are leaving for at least five days out of their three week trip because they need peace too.

Anyway I guess I will end my ranting, I am so tired, sore and just flat out stressed and exhausted, I need to do something to distract me. Any ideas on things for me to blog about? I would like to create a blog online but I don't know any good free sites or what to base the blog on anyway, can anyone help with the blog issues?
December 30th, 2013 at 03:58am