Someone Should Take Photoshop Away from me

So my best friend is seriously into K-Pop and she has this picture of Jo Kwon from 2PM (I did that right, right?) and well, she was all "Someone should photoshop new faces on this!"

This is the image:
Image

So I do it. I fucking do it and it's bad. I started with Castiel from Supernatural. (Actually, I started like a smartass and put her face on it first, she didn't think it was too funny....)

Here is the lovely Cas:

Image

She thought it was great and I decided to do Sherlock (it was in the suggested next to Cas)

Image

There, I should have stopped. I really should have just closed photoshop and said, DONE! But no, I just...nope.

This time, I decided that my next victim would be Sam and Dean and I knew exactly which faces I wanted and they were in the exact same picture. So here is Sam.

Image

And Dean

Image

II'm going to Hell, Crowley is going to take his fucking crayon and kill me and drag me to the deepest pit and leave me there to rot.

Image

The best part is, I'm not even sorry. I'm like, still dying and crying and I really shouldn't have photoshop. I know it, you know it. Someone delete it from my computer now!

xxBambi
December 30th, 2013 at 06:28am