People on the internet

Lately the internet has been bugging me, and not the internet itself but those using the internet. This is mostly about those that use social networks like Facebook,twitter etc. I cannot even begin to say how many times I've seen posts like this " So sad and lonely" or " my girlfriend dumped me again". Then of coarse there's always somebody or somebodies that's concerned or giving advice then the person that makes the status says " stay out of my business!". That to me has never made any sense you are putting your business out there for others to see and give their opinion's about.

If you didn't want anybody knowing your business here's a real simple idea DON'T POST IT! I'm not saying don't post your problems, but don't get upset when people are in your "business". I for one do not post many of my personal problems on Facebook, why because some things I like having private in my life. I know everybody always makes that argument " well it's my Facebook I can post what I want". Which I do understand but once again don't get pissed off when others know your business.

I ended up pissing off a family member today due to this same thing and I honestly don't give a shit. So my young cousin is seventeen and he and his girlfriend are having a baby. He and she have been breaking up every few days for the past month and he always puts it on Facebook then get's pissed off when everybody knows well DUH! So today he posted a picture of her smoking(keep in mind she's in her first trimester) and he had the nerve to get pissed off at his friends because they kept saying she shouldn't be doing that. Which I agree smoking isn't good for a baby that hasn't even developed major organs yet(oh sorry stupid moment, baby is just starting to develop those organs I believe).

So my other cousin(32) thought it was necessary to step in and deal with all his friends(who are all under 18) and get them to leave him alone. Fine whatever do that if you need to, but his approach was all wrong. There was a younger girl(my guess is 15) who is good friends with my little sister. My older cousin didn't like a comment she made so he called her some pretty nasty things. To me that was the last straw no way was I letting him get away with that shit.

So I called him out on it. He really didn't like that but I don't care there's no need to say things to somebody that is half your age. If you are both grown-ups fine but he's 32 and she's 15! Then he gives me this huge speech about how family is supposed to stick up for each other blah blah blah, I'm like ok are you done talking to me jerk? I will support and back my family up no matter what they are doing(unless they are very much in the wrong).

Does that make me a bad person? No I don't think so. Ok rant over I think. Have a good day everybody.
December 30th, 2013 at 07:06am