Guys Guys Guys Read This

Hi. I'm in a mood that'll go away in a couple of weeks probs but I'm currently rereading all the HP books so you know what that means?

NEW STORIES.

*applause/people jumping up and down from excitement/some people fainting from excitement*

Thank you, thank you. I just wrote a one shot called Bloody Hell! that is actually the prequel to my actual story and it has my favorite boy, Sirius Black, as the male lead. Yaaaaaaaaaay *insert more shrieking/fainting people*

Bloody Hell!, however, leads into a story I've been working on for the past several months. I've been wanting to write a Sirius story for ages but every time I started one, I ended up deleting it. But I have a strong feeling about this one.

Here it is, folks...LUNGS

*SCREAMING, FAINTING, ROARS OF APPLAUSE*

Thank you! You're so kind! I know I've kind of been dead on Mibba but I'm still here and I'm aware of all that goes on around here. I have 8000000000000000000000000000 stories (literally) that I have yet to update but OH WELL SUCH IS LIFE YOLO

Love me some Sirius Black and I hope you do too!

Let's bring HP back, shall we? You read those stories and leave me some of your HP stories for me to read because GOD KNOWS I NEED 'EM. I neeeeeed HP in my life ok. It's a drug. I've been HP sober for two years but nope, it's back.

SO LET'S DO THIS.

Over and out!
December 30th, 2013 at 07:33am