I can't practice what I preach

Lately I've been paying a lot of attention to the media and the electronic world, mostly playing towards teens here, it has become a very popular and replayed story. The story of "I'm depressed, and the person I "love" doesn't love me back".
Let's come back to earth for a quick second. You're most like 14-17, your boyfriend(girlfriend) is most likely the same age, teens hormones are terribly unpredictable. It's unfair to your own life to keep up the idea that you are depressed and your "soul mate" doesn't love you. In reality you're wasting the best years of your life. In reality you're boy(girl)friend is just busy being a self prioritized teenager like all the rest of us, and he(she) will call you back and make up with you when he's(she's) bored once more. The negative energy is enough to bring me down, no doubt anyone else would suffer this as well. Really, it's sick. We all have the ability to change what we wish to be different, we've all got the required and acquired personality pieces to be strong enough to take ourselves away from the situation. If your "lover" isn't making you happy, kick em to the curb. You haven't a moment to lose in this life. If your tired of not speaking your feelings, stop holding back. Gutless humans, aren't human at all. Were all made generally the same, your ability is just as well as the next.
December 31st, 2013 at 05:26am