Happy New Year!

This entry literally has nothing to do with the new year or resolutions, or anything like that.

I just wanted to say that come this 2014, I will be trying to update my Mibba as much as possible - for those of you who care. I've been really busy with my new (not to mention horrible) job, so I lost my train of thoughts with my other stories I was starting. This most recent one though (Misguided Ghosts) I feel really good about.

I use dictionaries a lot, so bear with me on my grammar and dialect please. I barely graduated high school, meaning recently of course, but also meaning that I just barely made it out of that place. If I hadn't finished one particular class, I would've got sent to a continuation school for a whole other year. I did my best, though, and I made it.

I've been doing soul searching lately (as dramatic as that may sound) but one YouTuber I'm subscribed to (GiGi Gorgeous) inspired me in one of his latest videos to live my life how I want to be seen & how I want to see myself. I've been making plans for my future, both short-term and long-term. I'd like to go to beauty school and master all arts: hair-dressing, nail tech, makeup artist and skin care. I want nothing more than to help people find beauty in themselves. As for those who refuse to take my help, that's where the speed of my 21st birthday could go a little faster. After I've reached 21 I want to enroll in a bartending school so hopefully it will give me a night job. Making drinks is fun (my under-age self has attempted it) and I'd really enjoy my life as a beauty maker(?)/ bartender. If I saw myself in 10, 20 years from now, I'd be happy doing that.

I just wanted to let you guys have a peek inside my thoughts and future.
December 31st, 2013 at 09:24am