Upcoming plans for '14

I figured I should do this, because ya' know... I don't have a clue my damn self *Shrugs*

Plans on Mibba

I figured I should finish Distance Makes The Heart Grow, then I'd move to This is A Wasteland, and Put Your Body To The Test With Mines.

Distance Makes The Heart Grow is going to have a total of about five chapters left? Just until the tour starts and then boom! story's over.

This is A Wasteland ends once their junior year is over in my story. So I'd say about fifteen more chapters. I think... I only have about two chapters pre-written from what I already have.

Put Your Body To The Test With Mines ends once she and Vic reconnects and he finds out about their kids and more-ish on them being babies. The sequel is going to be in the daughter's POV and the sequel 3 in the son's POV. I'm going to try and make those stand-alones with some references back to Put Your Body To The Test With Mines and explained to them.

Then, next on my plate is the co-write, I figured Blood Spells isn't going to end yet. So I'm going to work on that continuously all year long and maybe into '15 if it isn't finished by the end of '14.

Next, Sleepless that pretty much goes without saying that it's almost over, all things considering. In about ten-twelve chapters, it'll be over and year two started (once I think of a plan for year two).

And, Let Live is a stress reliever story for me and the updates will be pretty sporadic since it isn't my first story of choice to work on. Maybe once I finish Distance Makes The Heart Grow I could start putting more focus on it, but until then, enjoy when updated.

Lastly, I wanted to start a Supernatural fanfic, some requested one-shots (if I put out a blog for them) and a Teen Wolf story. I wanted to start an Avenged Sevenfold story but not yet, considering I want to finish the above first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plans not on Mibba

Doing homework on time (who am I kidding?)

Sleeping less in Chinese (especially on weeks of oral/written tests)

Getting new books (when I find the money)

Doing my hair to prep for my 16th birthday (I don't want a Sweet 16 Bash, let's save the partying for my 18th when I can club all night, please?)

Studying to get my learner's permit (since I never bothered to actually sit down and study/quiz myself)

Find summer programs for science

Warped '14 (definitely)

Find a job (I need money!)

Keep my room cleaner (I just reached a new level of bullshit! XD)

Actually hang my posters up in my room (if I could ever find the time)

Stop waiting until the last minute to do my English essays (while writing on Mibba is fun, writing about some of the topics Ms. K choose are not =/)

Actually bother trying on my Pre-calculus homework (since I won't need math in my future, but I still need to pass it)

Study for Chinese (bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's about it... unless I find something else to add to the list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I end this rant blog. I want to say something special. I want to thank Mibba as a whole for being this fun, entertaining, reading/writing website where views aren't all that important when we have something in common reading/writing. I've been on here for approx. seven months and my first published work on here was My Love For You Was Bulletproof and when I go back and read I sometimes grimace, because of grammar mistakes. When my friend asks why I won't go back and edit it, I tell her it's my first true piece as a writer, and I won't go and change something that was perfect to me back then. I wrote the one-shot when I was in sixth grade, bored out of my mind in class and I still like to read and see how much my writing grew since then. I think being on Mibba didn't just give me something to read almost daily, it improved my writing skills and I got feedback on my writing, something I didn't ever want to show the world, but I took a chance. *Shrugs* so for that... THANKS MIBBA!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

]P.S. If you like Supernatural, do you like my blog layout? And go check out my last blog it's all Supernatural related and it's a contest stuff thingy. Winner gets a personalized one-shot with a layout. Ya' know ya' want to do it, 'cause I want to write a SPN one-shot for someone. We all know the saying 'Teamwork makes the dreamwork!'
December 31st, 2013 at 02:25pm