I Guess I Missed My 2013 Blog

I forgot to add in about my year and how it's been... so in a nutshell:

I got divorced, became pregnant, had my second baby boy, and got back together with my two boys' dad.

My dad and I agreed to leave the past in the past where it belongs and to start fresh, which was a big step for my dad to finally come out and say that he want's us to move on and get a fresh start because he wants to be in my life as well as my kids' life.

My mom and I have grown even closer if that's even possible and I can't imagine my life without her.

My best friend's mom passed away and that broke my heart. It killed me to see my best friend with a new baby have to go through the pain of losing her mom so early on in life (she's only 21 and her mom was only in her 40's), it killed me to know that someone I considered a second mom had to go... I cried for hours, sobbed over the phone to my own mom, afraid to get off the phone with her for hours because I didn't want her to suddenly leave me too.

One of my favorite actors and someone who I admired greatly for all of his great achievements died in a fiery car crash and that too was rough for me to go through.

My grandmother's health is rapidly declining and that scares me.

But the best thing that happened to me was that I survived another year of this life. I made it through and I can make it through this one.

Happy New Year's everyone!
January 1st, 2014 at 01:28am