At least I have my new piercing to keep me company...

Sunday, I came up to Pennsylvania with my birth dad, Shaun. I've had fun so far, and we're going shopping tomorrow. The only problem is - while most people are out having fun with their friends, or are in with their family for New Year's Eve... I'm alone. Well, I'm not alone, but everyone else is in bed asleep. So basically, I'm alone. I can't really blame them though. They have lives.

In other news, I got to hear my baby's voice for the first time :) It was a short phone call, but it was so amazing! His voice is definitely as sexy as he his. I was nervous as hell though. We were supposed to talk last night, but I was too tired. Nyrie had me up from 6:30 in the morning until 10 at night. I love her, but I just don't have the energy to play with her all day! Anyway, back to my story. So, I was too tired to talk to him then, and I almost backed out of it tonight. The only reason I didn't was because I promised he could call me tonight. I was so nervous! Them butterflies were fluttering hard. Then, he I answer the phone when he calls, and he doesn't say anything!!! I said 'hello' three times before I asked, "Are you not saying anything or can you not hear me?" He spoke (finally) and was like,

"I'm just not saying anything." I was like way to start a conversation, dumbass. Of course, I was thinking of myself as the dumbass. We talked for a little while, and I'm still laughing over something he said. It wasn't really funny, but I guess it was if I'm still laughing. And please, if you're going to lecture me about the dangers of meeting someone online... save it. Kay? Kay.

Oh! And guess what? I GOT MY NOSE PIERCED! Yes, yes, I know. Long time coming, right? I sat my mom down and talked with her, and she agreed to let me get it done. I was so nervous! Shaun made me eat some cookie pieces so I didn't pass out. I thought it was going to hurt way worse than it did, but nope. Shaun put a CZ stud in, and it looks fabulous. I love it!

Well, that's about it. I'm going to go eat my chocolate hazelnut spread and ring in the new year. Alone.
January 1st, 2014 at 05:28am