A Cage For Every Ugly Spirit Updates!

Okay, my very lovely readers, I have some things you guys would probably like to know about.
First over, my birthday is this Saturday, so my updates will be kind of slow the rest of this week, but I promise to make up for it when I do update. Also, I've been on Christmas break, and school starts back next week. And between working, and school, I will try my hardest to update as much as I can, but please don't be angry with me if it takes a few days. It's my senior year, I want to have some kind of a life outside the internet.
Also, my fellow authors; promote me and my story, and I'll do the same for you!

I also need new characters, and I want to make you, my awesome readers, a part of my story, to keep fresh ideas flowing. I will be accepting character requests, meaning you come up with a character with whatever personality traits and characteristics, and you, yes, YOU, will have input on my story concerning that person. Meaning, I will consult you with aspects surrounding that person. It's a trial to see how it goes, but sounds fun, right?

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, Happy holidays and happy new years.

-Kristen
January 1st, 2014 at 07:10am