More Things That Annoy Me

Another rant some of the stuff I'm about to mention I said in a rant I did last week.

Okay apparently in this day of age we live in a society where for some weird, strange, idiotic reason if you have an opinion on a celebrity or pretty much anything especially if it's a "wrong" opinion or if you dislike something you're a hater or you're jealous.

I said it once imma say it again NOT EVERYONE IS GONNA LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE!

There's no such thing as a right or wrong opinion cause it's a personal view.

I really what to know where people get that in their mentality. Anyone care to explain?

The fact people automatically assume or accuse you of being a hater or jealous says loads about their intelligence.

I'm so sick of people tearing me down for not liking everything or agreeing with everything someone does.

It pisses me off that people tear my best friend down all cause she doesn't like everything her favorite band does. They say shit like:

"You're not a true fan or why don't you unlike this page?"

There's nothihg wrong with preferring a bands old material over their new material. It's funny people tell me to unlike the BFMV page all cause I didn't like Temper Temper.

I find it funny cause it's like what are you gonna do if I don't? Absolutely nothing that's what.

Moving on now I'm talking about when people make hate pages on Tumblr. Okay I at first didn't understand why anyone would want to dedicate a page to someone they hated. However as time has gone on and I've scrolled through some I personally don't see nothing wrong with hate blogs.

I think it's a good way to vent about things and meet/find people who share the same opinion you do.

What I hate however is when people who might like that person the page is dedicated to have the nerve to go on a hate blog saying things like:

"Your parents are probably sorry they had you."
"You're going to hell when you die.
"You should kill yourself?"

Really? Okay I can understand it gets under your skin to see someone running a hate blog for someone you like. That's still no excuse to stoop down that low and say stuff like that. Especially when you went on that page of your own will.

No one is forcing you to go on and look at these hate blogs. It's also really contradictory when they say its wrong to have a hate blog. If you can have a blog for something you like why is it wrong to have one for something you hate?

It's also hysterical when they say "I'm gonna get this blog taken down." Like that'll happen. It's the same story with these sites. The only ones who really have the power to take those blogs down are the owners and creators of these sites.

Which I have a feeling the owners/creators of Tumblr won't cause there's a lot of hate blogs and I don't think they'd want to waste their time trying to get rid of all of them cause there's so many of them. Plus they'll come back in some way.

Also when they say "You're wasting your time running a hate blog." Well you're wasting your time commenting and telling the owner that like they care what you say.

Every single fanbase has crazy obsessed fans. These are usually the people who to me seem to worship what they like and they feel their idols can do no wrong and they think everything they do there's some justification for it.

These fans need to clear their heads and realize these people are still human they're gonna make mistakes. Also they wanna get pissy all cause a band cancels a show if they get sick. Like I said these people are not superhuman they gave limits too. Most bands apologize for it saying that they'll either refund money or do a makeup show.

I can understand being mad to an extent cause some people travel across the country or even around the world to see thier favorite band perform. Then again instead of being really mad to the point you come across like a temper tantrum throwing little kid why don't you wish for them to get better soon and tell them you hope they get well soon. Send them a card if you want.

Then there's fans who think all because they've known about a band longer or they know every single little detail about a band that makes them superior to fans who may have just found out about them or not known about them as long.

Apparently I'm not a "true" fan if I don't know everything about a band. Okay first off I don't have to know to everything about them I mean sure when I find a new band I like I do research on them but I don't spend my time studying everything about them so I'll be able to rub it in others faces.

On top of that that phrase "true" fan has been thrown around and used so damn much and I see it everywhere. It makes me wanna rip my hair out. There's no such thing as a "true" fan if a person likes a bands music and supports there a fan and that's that.

However people I wouldn't consider a fan is if they only like a band not for their music but only for their looks.

Another thing it makes me mad when I see people call a female musician a slut all cause she dresses sexy. Do you know what a slut is? A slut is a prostitute! So what she wants to dress sexy she's a grown ass woman.

The only problem I have is that I feel like it directs attention from your talent and singing. For example the band Butcher Babies. I know they're inspired by Wendy O Williams as far as having the nipple tape and their boobs hanging out. I don't like this band not because of this but because their music just doesn't do anything for me. I can't get into it.

Anyway all because I say I don't like them. People on my ass saying:
"You're jealous cause they're hot and you're not."

Yeah I'm a plump girl but I'm not jealous. What's ironic about it majority of their fans who say that are men or guys. Which makes me question if they weren't attractive or didn't have their boobs out how many so called "fans" would they have? People who may be fans of the band who might read this I know they're ditching the nipple tape cause Loudwire announced it. Just wanna put that out there.

This is coming to an end. Someone asked me have I ever been to a concert.

No I haven't and even if I could afford it I still probably wouldn't go. Cause I couldn't be cool, calm, and collected having people pushing me, or kicking me from crowd surfing or pushing me in a mosh pit. On top of that what if the band sucks live?

To those who do go to concerts are really courageous cause I couldn't do it.

I don't know why but this makes me mad. When their people at concerts who don't do anything. They're just standing there not singing, not moshing, not jumping, etc. Its like there a lot of people who would like to be where you are can you at least act excited and that you want to be there?

End of another rant.
Peace!
January 1st, 2014 at 01:36pm