Sneak Peak At My New Story: Coming Soon-Rules of Attraction

Wassup guys! How is the new year for everyone? Mine is honestly so damn boring so far.

I just wanted to say that i'm going to start a new story but i probably won't start it for a long time. Maybe when Spring Break starts (I KNOW IT'S SOOOOOO LONG FROM NOW BUT I COULDN'T KEEP IT FROM YOU GUYS!) I can't work on 3 stories at once. I can barely do 2, but i'm working on them.

My story deals with members from Pierce the Veil and characters from a book called Perfect chemistry, Rules of Attraction, and Chain Reaction. Btw, badass books, GO READ THEM. so here's a sneak peak at my story to come:

Tony's POV:

There’s only a few things you need to know about me: I was in a gang, I love my friends, I don’t like speaking English, (even though I know it fluently) and there’s only one thing I care about as of right now.

Sky Ellis.

She’s my crush. I would never have the courage to tell her I like her. No way in fucking hell I’ll ever get around to it either. Why? Her boyfriend Alex Fuentes would slit my throat. I hate him with a growing passion. He’s the reason why my whole life is fucked up. I jumped out last year because I was too afraid to hold someone up to a gun point and make them pay up. It just isn’t me to kill someone. I don’t have that kind of strength in my heart to murder an innocent person for their cash on the street.

I was in Alex’s gang, the Fuentes Blood, only because I was Mexican and I was Vic and Mike’s friend, or else I wouldn’t even bother consider joining. It’s called “Fuentes Blood” because every single fucking Fuentes in the school, no matter if you’re a boy or girl, you were in the Fuentes Blood and that was that. You could only join if you prove your loyalty and if you were Mexican, which explains why Alex wanted me to jump in.

Alex’s youngest brother, Luis, is not in the gang because, God forbid he loses both his brothers in a knife battle or fist fight, he would kill himself right on the spot. So that’s why he doesn’t want Luis to enlist with the Fuentes Blood. So far, I don’t know any girls that are in the Blood because our families don’t produce many chicks. Although, it would be kind of badass to have a girl in the gang to roll with the big dogs.


and that's all i'm saying right now. Sorry guys! i hope you will look forward to it in the spring:)
January 2nd, 2014 at 05:06am