Interview with Endportal Kitten

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely Endportal Kitten

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I started Mibba a few days ago. My co-writer had been bugging me to make one so I finally caved in!

What is your primary genre to write?
I write original stories with some fantasy and horror. I don't like writing just one genre, I like doing a little bit of everything.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
My favorite thing has to be that people are so friendly and helpful. I have been on other sites and people were just rude and very critical.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
I find inspiration in my life and within people. My best friend has such a good soul.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
I don't really have a favorite author yet, but I think I will find one here shortly :) Everyone on here has different writing styles so it is hard to find a favorite.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
The layout is between both me and my co-writer.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
So far there is nothing that I would change. It is a well laid out site and so easy to navigate, so even a newbie like me can navigate it.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I am 22 years old.

Do you have any pets?
I have a dog named Booger and 3 cats. I am an animal lover :D

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I visited Seattle which has to have been my favorite so far. I want to visit Italy and Paris!

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
I love Dr. Who and Supernatural. Those have to be my favorites right now.

What is your favorite band/artist?
Queen is my favorite but I listen to a lot of different genres.

What is your favorite food?
I don't have a favorite food. I eat everything!

What is your favorite color?
Purple :D

What is your favorite animal?
I love dogs and cats, but my favorite has to be cats since I have 3 of them.

What is the meaning of your username?
I didn't know what I wanted my username to be. I play some Minecraft and I just finished playing a video game called Portal. I decided to use a little bit of both with that. Plus, I love cats!

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
January 2nd, 2014 at 10:01pm