Interview with KingOfTheMusicScene

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely KingOfTheMusicScene

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
I started Mibba in late 2011? and early 2012.

What is your primary genre to write?
Fan fiction mostly.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
I really don't know haha.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
If I listen to songs and an idea comes into mind, or if I'm watching an interesting TV show or movie, a story will start playing out in my head.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
I don't have favorite authors, I have favorite stories however.

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
I haven't quite learned how to make them properly yet, but if I were to ask Lauren (AshleyJinxxBiersack) if she could make me a layout, I make sure to give her credit.

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
Not at this point, no.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
I'm going to be 16 in January c:.

Do you have any pets?
I have a dog, Gretel, and (who my family likes to call) Phineas the Mutant Fish.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
I'd love to visit other countries. I go down to Carlsbad which is near San Diego every now and then and that's always fun.

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
I can never pick a favorite TV show haha. Movie? V For Vendetta, Wreck-It Ralph, The Hunger Games, the list goes on.

What is your favorite band/artist?
I love all the bands I listen to too much to pick favorites haha.

What is your favorite food?
Chinese food.

What is your favorite color?
Lime green, black and purple.

What is your favorite animal?
Monkeys, pandas, and if oriental dragons count as an animal.

What is the meaning of your username?
It's a line from Tragic Magic by Falling In Reverse. I changed my username from TheeJosieee because that name had been used for everything for a long time, it was time to retire it.

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
January 2nd, 2014 at 10:06pm