Interview with death breath;

Me and my friend Sara have started to do interviews with all you lovely Mibbians out there. To decide who we will interview, we've asked you to recommend users that you like, or maybe a friend of yours. If you want to recommend a user, or a few, that we could interview you can click here or here. In those two blogs you can read everything about "how to recommend a user" and everything about our interviews in general. You can also check who we already have interviewed, so you don't recommend someone we've already interviewed :)

In this interview we talked to the lovely death breath;

NOTE: We have some Mibba related questions and some personal ones. The people we interview aren't forced to answer all the questions!

Mibba related:
When did you start on Mibba?
Uhm... March 2000 and... 12? Yeah? Yeah.

What is your primary genre to write?
Drama and tragedy- however rarely happens that I write tragedy.

What is your favorite thing about Mibba?
That people are open to each other's writing and stories, they don't criticize each other for the story ideas they come up with that sometimes are so different and strange, instead they praise them and encourage that way of thinking.

What is your inspiration for your stories?
Famous people? haha. I don't know but that's the main part, then my mind wanders in my day dreams.

Who is your favorite author on Mibba?
Uh... A lot of people? I don't know, it's mainly favorite stories made by different authors.. but I'd have to say you obviously, CharmedLuna, CharlieHunnam and Dani (Idk what her username is anymore.. she changes too often xD)

Do you make your banners and layouts yourself?
YES SIR... Ma'am*

Is there anything you'd like to change or add to Mibba?
Maybe like an online chat, so that it'd be easier exchanging ideas with someone you co-write with or.. like maybe somewhere where one can put story plans, like small notes for upcoming chapters. So that you can plan the story easier.

Personal questions:
How old are you?
18!

Do you have any pets?
... my dustrats.

Where's your favorite place to visit, or what place do you want to visit?
The bathroom. ;) HAHA. Uhm... I don't know..

What is your favorite Tv-show/movie?
Family Guy, The Walking Dead and Hart of Dixie

What is your favorite band/artist?
Avenged Sevenfold, In This Moment, VOLBEAT, AC/DC, Metallica, In Flames, Papa Roach, Bring Me The Horizon, Five Finger Death Punch...- okay I'm forgetting a few but yeah..

What is your favorite food?
MEAT.

What is your favorite color?
BLUEEEEEE and black.

What is your favorite animal?
Dawgs.

What is the meaning of your username?
Song name with ';' this after because i'm that hipster. so yeah.
Plus my morning breath.. is basically death breath soo..... eh :D

Thank you so much for doing this interview with us!
January 2nd, 2014 at 10:15pm