Take offense.

I'm tired of always tip-toeing around everyone because
If you say that [person] will get offended!
If you ask that [person] will get offended!
If you think that [person] will get offended!
If you listen/watch/read that [person] will get offended!


GET OFFENDED. GO AHEAD AND DO IT. WHAT ABOUT HOW I FEEL? What about what I enjoy? What if I want to know something about how something is done? AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO STAY CLUELESS? No.

I am no longer going to let people dictate me. From now on if anyone gets offended by something... oh damn well. I apologized so much that I think "I'm sorry" is engraved in my lungs. I can't please everyone. I just can't do it. I'm not saying I am intentionally going to be a bitch. I'm not going to post things about how I don't like so-and-so or whatever. I'm just done hiding my opinions. I'm done.

I probably won't post any of my real opinions on here because of the 'accept everyone's opinions... with exception to different/negative ones thing. But as far as my real life and my other blogs. Sorry, Charlie.

That meek little girl that used to be here is dead and buried and I have no intentions of bringing her back. I'm not going to be ashamed of how I think anymore. And you are not going to guilt me into it.

I'm not wrong for this, either. I'm not you. I don't want to be you. I don't want to be anyone but myself, and I'm done changing that to suit every single body. I don't even know what I like anymore! I have just become such a chameleon that I am going to have to re-find myself. And that is one thing I am ashamed to admit.

Image
January 3rd, 2014 at 02:49am