My stories of 2014: The Everetts, The Rising Sun, Frankie Henshaw and Found.

So I have four possibly five stories I want to try and write this year. One I've been working on for a year, two I've been working on for two + years and the last one I've just recently thought up. (WARNING, these summarys suck and are really short :P )

Image
The Everetts
Crime, Horror, Drama, Thriller - R to NC-17
This story is my baby and possibly the most messed up story I've ever written.
The Everett family has always been different, nobody was aware of just how different, how wrong they were.

Image
The Rising Sun
Horror, Drama, Thriller, Fantasy, Tragedy - R
Inspired by various gothic horror including the Woman in Black and Wuthering Heights, the Rising Sun tells the story of a sickly girl named Evelyn, the house on the moors she lives in: the Rising Sun and the others that reside in the house.

Image
Frankie Henshaw's List of Annoyances/Hates
Drama, Romance, Comedy - R
This story is loosely based on my own life, Frankie Henshaw is an angry misanthropic loner who just wants to be left alone, yet bloody Caleb Keats won't abide by her wishes despite the fact that he is the epitome of everything she hates.

Image
Found
Drama, Romance - R
Jamie and Lucy were inseparable, they were always by each other's sides. And then he was taken away from her, and he told her not to contact him again.
But now, after two long years, he's at her doorstep asking for forgiveness.

And now some questions for you!

1) Which story sounds the most interesting to you?
2) How was your holidays?
3) What is one of your New Years resolutions?
4) Do you plan on writing any stories this year?
January 3rd, 2014 at 03:14am