2014 | Resolutions

Last year I had maybe three resolutions - to be all honest, during the year I added more, but at the very beginning I had only three and I've done them all by the end of 2013.

Now I'm kind of-- contradictory here ahaha I want to be like-- "Don't pressure yourself into finishing this" and on the other hand I'm "You finish what you damn well started" like does this even happen to anyone anymore-- I am currently at 54k for Anabiosis and even though I'm submitting it slowly and everything, I am going to make my first New Year's resolution to finish it.

1. So here we go, first, finish Anabiosis.

2. Finish Cardinal Sin.

Or at least write some 50k for it-- OK no, in all seriousness, I started Cardinal Sin as my NaNo novel and it's moved like-- 4k from my goal and that was pretty much it nope.

3. Write more

Like oh wow the surprise-- I don't know honestly ahaha I'm just- now comes the stupid stuff because when it comes to writing, I just want to finish those two stories and scribble a bit here and there - and start new stories and a whole lot of things honestly.

4. Win NaNo

And participate in Camp NaNo and all those pretty little things <3 I had fun in November so~ u v u

5. Be less lazy

As a general rule.

Right now I'm being lazy, but I'm probably going to update more, and update soon.
Probably.

Currently I'm kind of all over this, unsure if I should keep it or not but--
I will probably keep it ahaha
January 3rd, 2014 at 03:49pm