Music From My "Myspace Days"

Ok so all of us had a "myspace phase" right? We've all been around for the rise and fall of myspace. We've all listened to questionable music from those couple years right? I can't be the only one. I've been on spotify trying to find all those bands I was obsessed with during my myspace days and I'm going to share of my that music with you. cool?

1. Get Crunk by brokencyde- my friend and I may or may not have put this down as a suggestion for our graduation song.

2. Schizophrenia by brokencyde- I listened to a lot of brokencyde during my myspace days. Then again, I was aiming to be a scene kid during those days too. So glad I came to my senses.

3. Fer Sure by The Medic Droid- my best friend at the time sent me this song and at the time, I fell in love. I still know all the lyrics to it.

4. I Like Money by Millionaires- I really had questionable taste in music back in the day. Like why did I love this song so much. Sure it's catchy, but really?

5. Heart Surgery isn't That Bad by Jeffree Star- you can't talk about myspace without Jeffree Star. I fell in love with him on myspace and still listen to him from time to time. My mom even likes him.

6. Scene for Dummies by Hollywood Undead- I think a lot of people forget to HU got their start on Myspace, that's how their fan base started. I remember putting [HU Nation] at the end of my Myspace name as if that made me this hardcore die hard fan.

7. Turn Off the Lights by Hollywood Undead ft Jeffree Star- This was needed.

8. King of the World by Porcelain and the Tramps- Another artist I can't talk about myspace without thinking about. I was obsessed with her!

9. Miss Negativity by Tracy Gang Pussy Only putting this band because I actually used to talk to the lead singer. He was so cool. I had a fansite for them and the page was on their top friends. (only other person to do that was Sinister aka Trip Lee from Daisy of Love.)

I think that's enough of me walking down memory lane. There are a lot more songs I could have mentioned (Niki FM for example) but I think 9 songs is enough for now. Might do another blog might not. I'm only doing this because I'm finally in a good mood again.

So what kind of music did you listen to in your own myspace phase.

P.S I still listen to Hollywood Undead. My love for them will never die. Can't wait to see them in concert again!
January 3rd, 2014 at 07:38pm