I Just Can't Find This

Maybe not the best place to put this, but this is where I can rant right?

So once, if you go back about two years in Mibba, there was this day where the site went flop. I mean seriously, the site went down! And many things weren't saved, stories that had been updated well, if you didn't save the crap you wrote, you were pretty much screwed.

In fact I remember writing a one-shot about some guy commiting suicide. . .

What the hell was going through my head then?

But anyways, onto my point. And this is where you come in too.

I read this story, this absolutely non-cliche, lengthy, and awesome story. One of the few truly amazing, drama, romance filled stories that wasn't overdone.

There was this plot, of two people, that had previously been in a relationship in high school, that got together again many years later.

Pretty much could be any story right?Wrong.

Key Things Are:

-The once-lovers met when they crashed into each others car.
-Main girl was going to college in early chapters and engaged.
-The once nerdy, main boy turned into a motocross god, who was famous.
-Best-friend of main girls turned out be a huge JERKFACE.
-And near the last chapter I read the best friend was trying to sabotage the main couple's relationship, and the ex-fiance was in on it too.

And what sucks is that I CAN NOT remember the title, or the names of the characters, but I DO remember the layout, which maybe has changed now?

It was of a guy and girl kissing on a bed.
And there was over 40 chapters of the story.

I know, maybe I'm crazy for asking for someone to help me find this story but I MUST. I've tried searching through Mibba's stories, but it's so difficult. I've been looking for this story for almost two years now. And the part I left off of was INTENSE.

So. . . help a girl out?

Have you read this story?
January 5th, 2014 at 05:22am