I don't know anymore...

I think I'm losing it. Seriously.

Mom's moved, been gone since little before Thanksgiving. I hate my job. I hate my old breaking down vehicle. I hate this house, this town. That's a lot of hate there.

Everything feels tenuous. I try to talk about it, but the one person I wanna talk to doesn't seem to know what to say. No one does. All day I've gone from happy to sad to angry to crying to laughing. Heck just a moment ago I WAS laughing. I saw a funny prank video and soon as I started laughing I started crying...I supposed that's why I suspect I'm going crazy.

A towing company tried to cheat me on the bill. I ended up so mad that I got cold inside and that's not the first time I felt like that.

My roommate's kitten died yesterday. My dog got blamed but there were no signs that she did it and I know she didn't. Not when she freaking LET the kitten NURSE on her. Then a woman I thought was a friend acts like she knows the whole story when she only knows part and says that my dog is guilty, my dog OBVIOUSLY killed the cat because ALL cats and dogs hate each other and should ALWAYS be separate. I do not like ignorant people like that. Honestly I think the kitten was sick and we couldn't tell. He looked healthy, ate his food, used the litterbox, but he always wanted more food. I thought it was just because he was a kitten and they're usually really hungry. Shows how stupid I was.

I feel like people in main are being pulled away. Even my boyfriend. It scares me. Whatever holds us together feels like a rubberband and it could either snap back to its shape or just break entirely.

Suppose I should try for sleep. If I can. It's sad, but I can't sleep unless my boyfriend texts me good night and he hasn't replied to anything I said since I got home. I'm just gonna go now.
January 5th, 2014 at 08:03am