I've Been Slacking || Frustrated With Myself

Recently I'm sure people have noticed that I have been slacking with things on the site. I do apologise for this. Over the past few weeks it's of course been the Christmas holidays and the new year, but I've also been very busy with trying to deal with my own problems as well as helping a family member recover from a recent operation. I always have a very bad internet connection at my grandmother's so I'm finding it difficult to be online and to update.

I do have a bit better connection now that I have bought a internet dongel for my laptop, it's not improved the connection much but it's working and allowing me to do the things I need to do so I will be slowly updating things as and when I can in between helping my grandmother and myself.

Frustrated With Myself (As Usual

So basically while I've had a really bad internet connection I have been working on a lot of things for my stories and I got about 4 or 5 chapters per story written. I had even got a few poems written that I was insanely proud of. I was pleased with the work I had got done while my internet was down and I planned to update them all today with at least one chapter maybe two.

But I can't.

I went into my files half expecting them all to be there. Only they weren't sitting there in my folder for this site. I shrugged it off and kept looking through all my other files and still there were no sign of all the work I've done. I am actually furious with myself that I lost all the hard work I had done ready to start posting again.

Has anyone else ever done that? Worked really hard just to lose it all? I feel such a fool. I will update but bare with me because I do now how to re-write every chapter I had prepared so please bear with me and I will try and get some updates out soon.

Thanks!
January 5th, 2014 at 08:26pm