I turned 19 and I have more story ideas.

Sup, my homies. Haven't been on Mibba in the past few days since I went out and all that social kind of stuff. I have a new blog layout, too. Decided to go with black and white, so do you like?

Anyways, I'm here to tell you what happened since the new year. First: On January 3, I officially turned 19 years-old! Yeah, I meant to post a blog on my actual birthday, but I didn't get around to it because I was busy that day. Got to hang out with my cousins and while we were all having dinner, our parents were planning our holiday party. Apparently, it's going to be on January 18 and don't ask why it's way after Christmas. I have no idea why either. And I guess we're all going to be having a big sleepover and we're wearing our pajamas? Sounds pretty fun, actually. I need to buy some pajamas, though.

While they were planning the party, my cousins and I were wondering who would get married first. Psh, not me. I'm totally gonna die alone. We're guessing my cousin Raven since she seems to already be planning it. My other cousin Dylan says he'll be last. But I'm pretty sure it'll be me. Then we talked about who would have kids first. Once again, not me. I actually forgot who we said would be the first. Oh, well. Yeah, our conversations are interesting. It was a good birthday.

We call each other Fruzzins because we're best friends and cousins. I love my Fruzzins.

Now I'll be showing you some of my personal life! Here's my favorite picture of us:
Image
From left to right: Ciara, Raven, Dylan, Me, and Ari.

We cute. We cute. That was almost a year ago. We need to take a more recent one.

...I went off topic. Shit. Okay, so besides my birthday, I saw Catching Fire yesterday. It was pretty good. (:

And I have more story ideas. This needs to stop please help me I don't know why they keep coming it's getting overwhelming. But at the same time, I'm happy that I thought of more because it's really fun writing the ideas that come to my head, especially for my beloved Hayliver.

Hayley/Oli story ideas I thought of:

- I'm still doing one revolving around Mibba's 502 errors. I don't care how stupid the idea is, it'll be funny to me. (-singing- Now I'm one of those crazy girls)
- One that won't be connected to my anachronic series and will have kind of a bittersweet ending. (It will be more on the bitter side.)
- Them going to Josh's wedding and since Taylor Swift attended it also, I totally wanna write how Hayley would introduce Oli to her. (OH THE POSSIBILITIES.)
- A more serious one that covers how Hayley would deal with Oli's drug addiction and how Oli would deal with Hayley's feelings about the Farro brothers leaving. (This has been in my head for a while actually and I'm kinda gonna need help with this one because I've never written something like this before.)

Yep, some of 'em. I have way more, but that would make this blog longer than it needs to be. I also want to get back to updating my Hayley and Josh story because that's gained some attention on other sites and now that I finished my other short story, I could work on that one again.

In other news, Niners won their game today. WHOO. Yeah, I keep up with sports. ::file:

Alright, gotta end this random blog. Should I end it with a question? Wait, let me think of one first.

QUESTION TIME: Do you have "fruzzins"?

'Kay, now I'm out.

Deuces.
January 6th, 2014 at 06:00am