Sharing Your Writing

So I've been trying to write but my boyfriend and I spend a lot of time in the living room where the computer, tv, cable, & game systems are. He doesn't know I write or what I write and Im afraid he'll catch me writing and be like "wtf is wrong with you?" and worse actually want to read it and put mw down for it. He's not really the type to put me down but he reads as much as I do and what he reads is way more advance than the trashy, fluff I prefer. IDK Im stressing over nothing probably but it gives me an anxiety attack when I think of it.

Anyways, I love Sims. I made two main characters and named them after the main couple from Scarlet Rose; Gray and Scarlet. They had a kid like two days in named Christopher and when he was a child they birthed his sister Shashana (I accidently randomed her name) and he grew up the next day and immediately started dating Beatrice. They got married via private wedding in Chris's bathroom and had their honeymoon in his room where on the first woohoo they ever experienced they get pregnant. Dam Chris and his super sperm. And in other news Scarlets pregnant again. Damn nymphos. Im gonna have to make a bigger house. Its already four bedrooms but knowing Shashana she's gonna be a mischievous teen and start bringing boys home and I'll be expected to take care of them too. Let alone my overpopulators. Im actually surprised the kids were never taken away. Scarlet doesn't know how to cook, like no joke, she lights the stove on fire everytime she uses it. I've bought at least 10 stoves. Grayson can cook but he's never home. He's a resident at the hospital right now, working long hours so he's always too tired to cook. I. actually surprised he had the energy to woohoo. But then again, Scarlet started it.
SMH -sigh-
January 6th, 2014 at 06:17am