Meh my teacher sucks| Contest you should totally enter

So today's my fist day back to school after winter break. It's nice because we're normal back by the 2nd.

Anyways tomorrow it's suppose to be really cold like in it's twenties and teens. Which is freezing for where I live and school has ever so kindly placed itself on a two hour delay. Delay=sleep time and a real breakfast! (And a shorter math class. ::wink:) But not a shorter teachers for tomorrow class le sigh. It used to be my favorite class, but ever since I switched out of Mrs. LC's (not her real name) government class she's been short tempered with me, and just not nice to me in general. I mean it's been months lady get over it! And it's not like I can make a complaint about it because I'm still getting A's on papers and work in general. It's just that she either ignores me completely or is very short with me, and it wasn't like that at the start of the year. Ugh I have no words to describe this so I shall let this picture say all one thousand words for me, plus a few more.

Image

I love that picture XD

So on a better note, now that I'm done with that rant, if you're looking for something fun to do you should totally check out this contest. (No this is not shameless self-promoting, seriously -_-) Go! Go now and join it! I command you all my mind slaves. XD

Okay so you aren't my mind slaves but please check it out. Oh and this story if you haven't already. Pretty please? (This is shameless self promoting.) It's my latest story and not very far along, but at least look at it will ya? It's has angels, demons, and romance oh my!
January 6th, 2014 at 09:50pm