To Readers of my A7X Slash Stories

It has been a very long time since I have updated I know. I had kind of hit a roadblock when it came to my writing but luckily I think I have broken myself out of my funk. I have quite a few stories that are unfinished. Through this year I plan on finishing a few of them up but to start things off I am going to continue writing my story 'I'm Safe with You.' The second chapter will be up in a few seconds and my muse is running wild with my imagination.

I might even get around to writing a story I had planned a long time ago. If anyone thinks that the description is interesting. 'With a massive hangover, the only thing that Matt can remember about the night he and Brian shared together, was the guitarist asking him to stop. With Matt thinking he raped his straight best friend and Brian feeling as if his long time crush just wanted a drunken lay, can things work themselves out? Expecially after Matt turns himself in for rape.

Matt Sanders walked into the police station feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders. With a heavy heart he walked up to the first officer he saw and asked to speak to the captaiin of the presinct. Once the door to the office was shut everything began pouring out.

"My name is Matthew Charles Sanders, I'm here to turn myself in; last night sometime after midnight I raped my best friend Brian Haner"'
January 7th, 2014 at 04:44am