What am I doing? Where am I going?

Maybe some of you have noticed my absence, and maybe some of you have not. Much like how some of you know who I am, and some of you haven't the slightest idea. Either of which, I am still nothing more than a handful of words to you all. However, I have felt as though it was necessary to inform you all of my whereabouts lately and ensure you that I have yet to fall off of the face of this Earth ...

I, my friends, have fallen into a rather dark, corrupted place at this given point of my life. If some of you are unaware, I am currently attending college. And see, after a long first semester, I have met a numerous amount of intriguing characters. My social life - which had never been an important aspect of my living - now consumes me. I can't even begin to describe the type of things I have seen or have done recently. This, right now, is not who I am. I've fallen into a group of people I've tried countless times before to escape, but each time I run, I manage to run right back to them. They have become my second family and they are all I know in a city I know nothing about. And as the days go on, I drift farther and farther from who I once was and fall further into this vicious circle that is both destroying me, while making me stronger.

And I love it.

I have yet to succumb to the amphetamines, but I fear that day is close.

I hope you all understand and forgive me for my absence. I had no intentions whatsoever on abandoning any of you ... Just know that I'm trying to keep myself on track the best I can. To my readers, stay beautiful. And to my lovely subscribers, stay close. I'll be dropping an update in C.O.G shortly ... Love you all and keep doing what you do best.

xoxo
January 7th, 2014 at 06:29am