It's 4am and I Just Took a Shower

Today I was informed that Ashlee probably couldn't stay with her sister during Soundwave week so I offered to let her stay with me which means my best friend is going to be living with me or a few days in February which is probably the most exciting thing to ever happen to me.

Also I realised that my Amity buddies and my ATL crew are going to be uniting with general life friends at Soundwave which isssssss probably the greatest thing that will happen all year.

Basically,
I’m expecting Ashie, Jess, Cassko, Josh, Brayden, Vincent, Gab and everyone else to have the time of their lives and then I’m gonna not give a shit about anyone and watch Green Day with my mum who is one of the two biggest green day fans ever (I’m the other). So yeah it's going to be a god day and I know I can have high expectations for it because Soundwave is the one day that never lets me downnnnnn fuck.

But while Ashlee’s here I think maybe outings are a must and I was thinking that she leaves on Tuesday so maybe give her a day to settle in and a day to recover from Soundwave and take her out to west end and show her around and maybe go to GoMA??? She likes art idk. I’d really like to give her something to make her happy or a bit and take her mind off all the dumb shit happening in her life. Maybe go to the valley because I know Joel Birch did art there, and she loves Joely so that might be fun.

I’ve decided to befriend Vicky and take her on a friend date for blueberry muffins and horror movies and some fun gossip. Maybe if we get closer it might be nice to have her stay over and we can watch all the classic horrors? Idk just thoughts to cheer up my friendlings.

Anyway it's 4am and I just took a shower so idk bye.
January 7th, 2014 at 06:56pm