Life || Story Rec's

I've been doing a lot of thinking recently, especially since the Christmas holiday's and New Year. It wasn't brilliant for me at all, in my last post I mentioned about how I couldn't get on because I was home with my husband-to-be who's abusive.

I managed to get on a couple of times, but stupid me forgot to clear the internet history. He found this site, asked me about it and I couldn't lie to him because I'm due to marry him in the summer. He was beyond furious with me and well, let me tell you that it didn't end pretty for me. I told him I'd delete my account, but I just can't delete my account. Since I became a member on the site, it's become a new home for me. You guys are like a family to me. But recently he's been basically calling me over 50 times a day, constantly texting me asking who I'm with, what I'm doing. Before anyone says I can't go to the police or anything of the sort. Anyway, it's been really getting to me and I'm considering ending our relationship. It's going to make him really mad at me but I'm thinking about my happiness right now. I really don't know what to do any more with him because I really do love him but I can't keep living like this.

- - -

Here comes the boring stuff. I want to become more active on Mibba so I've decided I'm going to read some more stuff on here, talk to people more and just generally become more interactive with you. So I'm asking for as many of you to recommend some things for me, original, true story, fan fiction. Anything! I'll read it, I'll even throw a comment in along with a recommendation.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the night!

Love Charlie x
January 8th, 2014 at 12:09am