I've decided to become more active in the blog section. (Life updates, Teen Wolf and Tumblr)

So, I'm pretty sure that I haven't posted a blog in forever, and with that being said, I'm going to try to do so more often. Most of my blogs in the past have revolved around roleplaying or group writes, but I think I'm just going to blog about life and other things from now on. And, here I am.

The first thing on the agenda today is a little update on my life. (Although I'm not so sure that many of you care to know about my life.) I finished my first semester of college last month, and I'm feeling extremely accomplished. I was so nervous back in September, I really didn't know what to expect, but after a couple of classes, I found that I loved it. College is a million times better than high school in my opinion. I lucked out, and all of my professors were really helpful and super chill. I had a lot of work, but it wasn't too overwhelming, and I ended the semester with a GPA of 3.8. I also found out that all of the AP classes I took in high school really paid off! I'm a semester ahead thanks to them, so I'm starting my second semester two weeks from today as a sophomore. Since I'm a sophomore now, I can start taking my education classes. It's kind of weird to think that I'll be observing in high school classrooms when I won't have even been out of high school a year yet, but I'm glad to be getting started with those. So, all in all, I'm just really pleased with how my first semester went.

Other than college, I've been working, hanging out with friends and well, that's about it honestly. Waitressing is going really well for me, and I'm hoping to pick up a few more days at the diner soon. I went to two concerts recently. Black Veil Brides back in October and Never Shout Never last month. Both were an absolute blast! I'd almost forgotten just how much I love concerts and the whole experience you get from them. I'm really stoked because I managed to snag tickets to see The Summer Set in February at Webster Hall. I've loved them for years now, and I'm really looking forward to hearing some acoustic songs and what not. So, that's pretty much what life's been like for me as of late.

The second thing on the agenda today is Teen Wolf. For those of you who don't watch it, the winter premiere was on Monday. I finally have a reason to actually enjoy Mondays again! I'm still pretty surprised with how quickly the whole hiatus went considering the fact I was thinking that it was going to be long and torturous back in August. Let me tell you this much though, it was well worth the wait. I don't know why there haven't been many blogs about the premiere on here, I'm pretty sure a huge chunk of the fandom is here on Mibba, but that's besides the point. This episode was fucking insane. The opening scene with Stiles really hurt, man. I hate seeing my baby in such a fragile state. And the scenes with Allison and Kate, oh my God. Those scenes seriously freaked me out. I'm still not too keen on the whole Allison/Isaac thing, but I totally love the Scissac interactions in this episode. I like how, although things are obviously kind of tense, the confrontations about everything were pretty comical. And I adored Mama McCall in this episode. The scene with her and Scott was adorable. I'm just really excited for this season. I can't wait for next week's episode, and I really want to find out what Peter and Derek have gotten themselves into. Personally, I have a feeling that Mr.Tate is holding them captive, but that could just be me. Not sure if I'm alone in thinking that or not.

And lastly, tumblr. I used to go on my tumblr like religiously a while ago, but then I kind of started slacking. I'm back now though, and maybe some of y'all could follow me? Just be warned that you'll have loads of One Direction, Teen Wolf, Supernatural and bands on your dashboard if you do. I'll totes follow you back if you comment on this blog and tell me your url. Here's a link to my blog.

Questions:
-Who else started college in September, and if you did, how was your semester?
-What did y'all think of the winter premiere of Teen Wolf?
-Does anyone else think Mr.Tate might have Derek and Peter?
-What are your predictions for this season?
-Random question: How many of you saw Frozen?
January 9th, 2014 at 01:12am