Say Hello to the Mibba Magazine!

Since the magazine is currently looking for new staff members, I thought it would be fun to make a blog highlighting some of the different things in the magazine that make it so great! I'm sure many of you have already seen or know of these things, but just in case, I introduce you to the Mibba Magazine!

Introduction to the Forums is a wonderful column written by castiel's vessel that does exactly what the title says: introduces different sections of the forums to Mibbians! I really like reading this column because it

Introducing Mibba Staff is a super fun column co-written by castiel's vessel and house of cards. This column has hilarious interviews with Mibba's staff members, which make most of them seem a lot less scary!

Featured Poem is a column that I write weekly. This column is awesome because it showcases lots of different poems on Mibba, which can tend to get overlooked. It shows the poems from the author's perspective and is a great way to learn more about what goes through a poem writer's mind!

Featured Story of the Week is a column that Maddi; and I are now co-writing. I love this column not only because it gets to feature all sorts of stories on Mibbba, but also because it gives insight into how the writer's mind works and digs deeper into the pieces.

Mibbian of the Week is the other column that Maddi and I are co-writing. This column is super fun because it gives an insight to all sorts of different Mibbians, and it shows all the diversity amongst Mibba's members. It doesn't just focus on the writers of Mibba; it focuses on the forum goers and bloggers too!

Mibba's Thoughts is my absolute favorite column to write, mostly because I love stalking the forums and digging for interesting things that people have said.

Featured Drabbles is a lovely column that highlights some of the amazing drabbles on Mibba. Because drabbles are shorter pieces, they tend to get over looked, and this column brings some of them into the spotlight!

Weekly Featured Contest is a column that digs into the Writing Contest forum and pulls out some awesome contests to showcase. This column is awesome because it lets the magazine highlight one of the most fun sections of Mibba!

So what's your favorite part of the magazine?

January 8, 2014
January 9th, 2014 at 02:02am