i've reached a bump in my school career || ramblings and e.c.t

I thought I would write this blog to get my stress out somewhere so why not here? Mibba and its inhabitants always have good listeners and sometimes great feedback!
Today, the 9th of Jan, my year got our mock results back. For those who don't know what they are, we took our trial GCSE exams in November and today was the day we got our results back. Some people weren't fazed (tbh that 'some' included me) and most of my year was hyping and getting too stressed over it. Yes, this roughly tells us what we will probably get in May, June and July but seriously - this isn't the real thing.

So anyway, we got them and I got this (if you're interested):
Media - Distinction
English Language - A
English Literature - A
Maths - A
History - A
Religious Education - B
Expressive Arts - B
Chemistry - B
Physics - C
Biology - C
Astronomy - C
French - D

I am ecstatic to be fair and I am pretty confident on my real exams which is quite healthy I guess. I am not bothered about French because the higher paper Reading exam was fucking intense and NOBODY got higher than a B in the year (except one of my best friends who got fucking A's and A* on everything) and I'm not taking French as an A-Level but...

After this - I'm completely stuck on what I should do when I leave school in May. I want to stay on and do A-Levels but in what; I don't know. I'm stuck. I need help. I don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life and it my A-Level choices are due in on the 7th of Feb. That is too close for my opinion... How are we supposed to choose in the space of a month?!

Ugh... I just need to ask every fucking one and see what they think because growing up is hard and I don't like it.

Image


ANYWAY
I am chuffed with my new username + theme because Game of Thrones is too addicting. I haven't even read the books yet and once I finish Perks of being a Wallflower, The Night Circus and the Percy Jackson series; I will start them ^.^

Image


I also want to recommend a story to you guys. Its complete and such a great read - In Cold Blood. Its a 1D AU where a serial killer is on the loose and the group have to solve the case. Its brilliant, probably my favourite 1D group write story on here (especially bad boy Zayn... my my my)
I suggest you guys check it out!

I may rec some more in detail (especially some of the HP revolutionary stories) so keep an eye out!
January 9th, 2014 at 07:15pm