Life Update || Recommendations || Other

Life Update

As a lot of Mibbian's know I've been having a lot of trouble with sorting myself out. If you read my previous blog posts you may know that I broke up with my abusive boyfriend and called off out wedding. He's still hassling me, but I've got the ball rolling on getting a restraining order on him and I can say that over the past couple of days due to you Mibbian's that I am finally happy with myself. I never imagined I'd ever get out of that relationship and I did.

I've decided that from now on, I'm going to concentrate on the people and things that mean a lot to me and the people I care about and the things I care about. Which means I'll be concentrating more on my University studies as well as my writing and reading here on Mibba. I'll also be concentrating on you guys here on Mibba and helping you guys if you ever need help.

Recommendations

This is following on from the above piece. Now I'm concentrating on this site along with other things, I'll have more time on my hands to read people's stuff. So I'm asking all of you that read this to recommend some stuff you'd like me to read. You can recommend your own stuff or someone else's stuff. Nothing is off limits, I'll read anything. I'll also comment on your stuff, I'll recommend it as well.

So drop a comment with the stuff you want to check out, bare with me though because I do have University studies as well but I will get through them all within the next few weeks or so.

I'm hanging my head in shame for this, I've recently started a new story myself and would love feedback on it because I'm really in two minds about how the first couple of chapters are. So I'd be grateful if you could check it out. It's called Fear.. Thanks so much if you do!

Other

Okay, this is kind of important to me. I've seen how supportive the Mibba community is recently. Not just to me, but to other members as well and I would like to be more involved with this community.

If you ever need someone to talk to, whether it's just a friendly chat or not. If you need advice, a rant, or someone to vent to. Don't be afraid to drop me a message. I'll do my very best to help you and to help you feel better if I can. I want to be able to help people, helping people is a passion of mine and I'd like to do everything I can to help make this world a better place. I'm not saying I can give you the solution to a problem, but I can do my very best to help you through any tough times you may be going through.

Never be afraid to drop me a message, I'll be more than happy to help everyone.
January 10th, 2014 at 11:55pm